Empowering our diverse communities to ensure inclusion in a unified Australian society.
Diversity – We recognise and promote diversity to enrich and strengthen communities towards eliminating discrimination.
Respect – We respect the individuals and communities with whom we work, valuing their rights, strengths, opinions and experience.
Empowerment – We work towards the empowerment of individuals and communities to realise their full potential and achieve their own aspirations.
Resilience – We aim to achieve sustained ability to use our human, physical and financial resources to ensure that the organisation is responsive, adaptable and sustainable.
Integrity – We will act with integrity, honesty, be thoughtful and compassionate, in everything we do.
Inclusion – We will create an inclusive environment that fosters creativity and innovation and promotes participation for all.
Our Strategic Plan
Objectives and strategies
- Ensure our services meet the holistic needs of our clients and community.
- codesign sercies with our clients and communtiy to meet their needs and expectations.
- increase access and reach of services for our clients and community
- Ensure empowerment and protection of human rights of our clients
- Develop progressice programs building on the existing skills and knowledge.
- Enhance the quality and extent of the services through partnership.
- Share our expertise with other services to increase their understanding of the needs of our clients.
- Progress Diverse Care™ to meet emerging needs in the community
- Develop a sustainable organisation that is effective and efficient.
- Ensure all the services delivered are researched, planned, implemented and evaluated.
- Develop appropriate infrastructure to support the organisation.
- Develop a comprehensive funding and financial sustainability framework.
- Undertake continuous innovation and quality improvement.
- Develop skills, knowledge and resources to build on the capacity of SMRC and its people.
- Develop evidence based practice focusing on the community needs.
- Ensure robust organisational structure and progressive operational processes.