Training COURSES – (ACFE)
SMRC is a Learn Local and delivers a range of Pre-accredited vocational courses, for disadvantaged learners.
The learning outcomes of these courses provide pathways to further study or vocational outcomes.
Courses are flexible and inclusive and are designed to support the individual strengths, goals and aspirations of the participants.
Our programs demonstrate a flexible approach to service delivery according to community needs, this includes:
- Provision of programs and services at varying times, days and locations
- Programs are designed to respect and value the individual, whilst ensuring that programs support the participant’s journey to independence. E.g. Gender specific programs, access to bilingual staff or interpreters, childcare, interactive, flexible delivery mode.
- Strong partnerships and collaborations that enable us to effectively work with community support networks, other organisations and government agencies as relevant and appropriate. We engage a wide range of stakeholders when delivering multi-level programs.
New Term Courses
Please click on the links below to download a flyer for the course you are interested in:
- 2021 ACFE Intro to Interpreting Term 3
- 2021 ACFE Bicultural Admin Skills Term 3
- 2021 ACFE Makeup and Beauty Industry term 3
If you are interested in participating in any courses, please fill in the Registration form, which you can DOWNLOAD HERE and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to express interest in joining a course, please Download this form and send to the above email address.
If you are successful you will be contacted as to the day and time of the program.