VOCATIONAL COURSES – (ACFE)
SMRC is a Learn Local and delivers a range of Pre accredited vocational courses, for disadvantaged learners.
The learning outcomes of these courses provide pathways to further study or vocational outcomes.
Courses are flexible and inclusive and are designed to support the individual strengths, goals and aspirations of the participants.
Our programs demonstrate a flexible approach to service delivery according to community needs, this includes:
- Provision of programs and services at varying times, days and locations
- Programs are designed to respect and value the individual, whilst ensuring that programs support the participant’s journey to independence. E.g. Gender specific programs, access to bilingual staff or interpreters, childcare, interactive, flexible delivery mode.
- Strong partnerships and collaborations that enable us to effectively work with community support networks, other organisations and government agencies as relevant and appropriate. We engage a wide range of stakeholders when delivering multi-level programs.
Courses not affected by COVID 19 in Term 3
All courses running during COVID 19 will be online
- Workplace English
- Introduction to Interpreting (Part 1)
- Citizenship Preparation Course
- Introduction to Cleaning (Part 1)
If you are successful you will be contacted as to the day and time of the program.