Dance Up! Australia provides a wonderful opportunity to join in learning and sharing cultural dances, meet new friends and enjoy the benefits of movement and dance.
Dance Up! Australia is conducted in 10 week terms to learn a new cultural dance. Classes are free and will run online during Victorian restrictions.
Once these restrictions ease classes will be held at local gyms/venues in the future. Participants will also be offered transport assistance and child-minding facilities where available.
The dance classes will compliment the positive mental health of the participants through their regular involvement in dance for the purpose of keeping socially active, fit & healthy.
First term begins:
- 6th October to 15th December.
- Every Tuesday, 10am until Noon.
- Style: Vietnamese with dance instructor Mr Kai and Tuyet Nguyen from dance studio Fragrance.
- Cost: FREE
- Dance Up! Australia is open to all ages, all abilities, all cultures.
- WATCH OUR DANCE UP! TERM1 VIDEO HERE