Social Media and Graphic Design Support (Voluntary)
16 March 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Dandenong Location, one day per week.
- Provide support in maintaining SMRC’s social media platforms.
- Draft copywritten social media content.
- Draft simple social media graphic design content.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Research relevant sector news and updates.
- Support the Communications Coordinator in creating and distributing organisational information.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is looking to enhance their skills in social media and graphic design whilst making a difference to an organisation who’s main purpose is to help the community.
For further information or for a Role Description, please contact Helen Plakidis, People and Culture and Volunteer Coordinator, Southern Migrant and Refugee Centre on 0488 038 564 or at email@example.com.