Supports clients with careers advice and work experience opportunities.
- Assistance with careers advice, resume writing, cover letters and Interview skills
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities at work
- Learn to communicate with confidence
- Information on accredited and pre- accredited courses that may lead to employment.
- Suitably qualified participants may have the opportunity for employment within SMRC Social enterprises, which include Aged Care, Cleaning and Garden maintenance.
- Provision for hands on training and work experience where possible, through our pre- accredited ACFE courses.
We also work with and support a range of employers to match skills and to ensure the right fit for both employer and employee.
If you are an employer and interested in becoming a part of our ‘Employer or Work Experience Recruitment Program’, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further.
***The Employment Pathways program will run during COVID 19***
If you are successful you will be contacted as to the day and time of the program.
This program is supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Social Services under the Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS).
Employment Pathways Coordinator
(03) 9767 1900