Dance Up! Australia – Explore the world of dance.
Dance Up! Australia provides a wonderful opportunity to join in learning and sharing cultural dances, meet new friends and enjoy the benefits of movement and dance.
Dance Up! Australia is conducted in 10 week terms to learn a new cultural dance. Classes are free and will run online during Victorian restrictions.
Once these restrictions ease classes will be held at local gyms/venues in the future. Participants will also be offered transport assistance and child-minding facilities where available.
The dance classes will compliment the positive mental health of the participants through their regular involvement in dance for the purpose of keeping socially active, fit & healthy.
Second Term begins:
- 2nd December to 17th February 2021 (no classes 23rd and 30th December)
- Every Wednesday, 10am until 11.30am.
- Style: Bollywood with dance instructor Ms Pala from NB Dance Studio.
- Cost: FREE
- WATCH OUR DANCE UP! TERM2 VIDEO HERE
- Download our Term 2 Flyer HERE
- Register your interest: Contact our Program Coordinator – Angela email@example.com
- 6th October to 15th December.
- Every Tuesday, 10am until Noon.
- Style: Vietnamese with dance instructor Mr Kai and Tuyet Nguyen from dance studio Fragrance.
- Cost: FREE
- WATCH OUR DANCE UP! TERM1 VIDEO HERE
Dance Up! Australia is open to all ages, all abilities, all cultures.
- Download our flyer to share with your friends.
- Watch our launch video
- LIKE our Facebook page and stay in touch.
Read our Latest Newsletters:
Want to know more?
- Contact Angela on 0407 548 372 or firstname.lastname@example.org