This page is dedicated to accessing Resources surrounding COVID-19, as well as finding information on vaccinations and new developments.
Location: Palm Plaza Mall Car Park
Address: 22 Clow Street Dandenong VIC 3175
Traveling by Car: 3 hours free parking is available at the Mall or Dandenong Plaza
Traveling by train: Dandenong Station (11 Minute Walk from Dandenong Station)
Nearest bus stop: Cleeland St/Clow St (routes 843, 845, 862, 901)
This is a walk-in vaccination hub, so no booking is required.
Opening Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Mon-Sun
This pop up is open for a limited time only.
Both Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccines are available but may be limited by stock.
Translation services are available.
VMC-DH Covid 19 Fortnightly Update
Date: Thursday 23rd September at 7pm
REGISTER TO ATTEND: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87199195787
COVID-19 quick Response Grants
Frequency: Available for a short time until funds run out
Amount: Up to $5,000. One application per organisation.
Eligibility: Available to community sector organisations providing vital social support and emergency relief services to address immediate community needs in relation to the impact of COVID-19.
More information can be found here.
Proof of Vaccination
This website has step by step process to check how you can get the certificate of proof of vaccination, even if you don’t have a Medicare card.
- Link: https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/getting-help-during-coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-vaccinations/how-get-proof#dc-54059-s-209329-209333-209335
- If you are registered with Medicare, you can download the record in PDF or just access via the App.
- Also covers what to do if you’re not eligible for Medicare
If you can’t get proof online
- If you can’t get proof online, your vaccination provider can print your immunisation history statement for you.
- You can also call the Australian Immunisation Register and ask them to send your statement to you.
- Can take up to 14 days to arrive in the post.
More information on getting proof can be found here.
- A fact sheet for patients about the (Moderna) vaccine: COVID-19 vaccination – Information on Spikevax (Moderna) COVID-19 vaccine
- After your Moderna vaccine (side effects) – information sheet
- The Moderna Vaccine is now available in pharmacies across Victoria. Click here to find a pharmacy in your area that is delivering COVID-19 vaccines. A Medicare card is not required to receive COVID-19 vaccines in pharmacies.
- More information on Moderna vaccines can be found here